- August 5th, 2019
- Category: Jobs
PR Consultant (m/f)
Do you want to make great things happen? Do you wish to pursue a career in a unique and international environment? You are passionate about finding creative solutions? The digital world has no secrets for you and you are committed to always strive for the best?
Let’s advance (y)our interests!
As a PR Consultant you are responsible for the development and execution of compelling communication and reputation strategies for our clients, in collaboration with our seasoned team of PR and PA professionals. You develop and roll out communication plans designed for various stakeholder ecosystems, using a variety of communication channels including press, social media, influencers and bloggers. You are familiar with digital tools and techniques, internal and external communication, reputation and crisis management.
• You have a background in communications, via your studies or relevant work history. Preferably, the eligible candidate has a built experience in digital communications, PR and rolling out media and/or communication campaigns.
• You are analytically strong, have a strategic mindset and are able to handle complex content.
• You are a digital native.
• You have strong written and oral skills
• You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
• You are intellectually open, with a good general culture and an excellent knowledge of the Belgian media and political environment/landscape
• You are organised and autonomous
• You are enthusiastic, curious and an ambitious team-player
• An exciting job within a leading communications and public affairs consultancy
• High-level multinational client assignments
• Access to training and other professional development opportunities
• A fun and challenging working environment
• A competitive salary package
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com,mentioning PR Consultant in the subject line. Starting date: as soon as possible.
Interel Belgium is a leading full-service communications and public affairs consultancy in the Belgian market. Established in 1983, we focus on the delivery of expert public affairs and strategic communication services to a variety of blue chip clients in the private and the public sector.
We are the Belgian practice of Interel Group, a leading independent communications & public affairs consultancy with fee revenues in excess of 20 million €, active in Europe, Asia and the USA, and employing +/- 200 consultants. Interel is headquartered in Brussels.